skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 9, 2007
I am in Karate class all the way in Los Angeles. I am a Green belt. I think I am going to be Red belt because. For accident I kiked the kid almost in the face I felt bad for a while but then I got over it.
1 comment:
Mr. Tang
said...
nice how you get over it so quickly.
November 12, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Awsom blog
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(21)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
Today I kept on studing witth my cousin. Me and m...
M y grade in this class is a "D" I am not happy ab...
What I am thankful for is that How i have great pa...
What I did this week was that I got 2 Badges for c...
I am in Karate class all the way in Los Angeles. ...
In the class I got a C in my class. I but I will t...
►
October
(12)
About Me
Lesly
I am 12 years old. I am going to move real close by madison middle school.I think good things about this school.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
nice how you get over it so quickly.
Post a Comment