What I did this week was that I got 2 Badges for cadets I am So happy. I am planning to do a party at my house on thanksgiving day. M y mom is going to make her special food that she only does it only once a year. That it is special. My mom and me are going to make "Pan con Pollo" that is spanish for Chicken and bread. We don't eat turkey I don't know why I have never tried turkey. My mom or dad said they don't like turkey I wonder why oh well. My family, family members, and me are going to have a good Thanksgiving.Wednesday, November 14, 2007
What I did this week was that I got 2 Badges for cadets I am So happy. I am planning to do a party at my house on thanksgiving day. M y mom is going to make her special food that she only does it only once a year. That it is special. My mom and me are going to make "Pan con Pollo" that is spanish for Chicken and bread. We don't eat turkey I don't know why I have never tried turkey. My mom or dad said they don't like turkey I wonder why oh well. My family, family members, and me are going to have a good Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment